We're all professionals here and our time is precious. Therefore I have put together some terms and conditions of purchase which I hope you will agree are fair.
1. The terms and conditions below apply to all coaching, mentoring, and consulting services provided by Samantha Burgess ("the coach") trading as Small and Mighty Co. ("the company") to any individual or organisation (“the client”) and constitute the contract for the service to be provided by Samantha Burgess for the client. The term ‘mentoring’ covers teaching, business coaching and consulting for clients. Where Samantha Burgess is mentioned it also covers Small and Mighty Co
2. Mentoring, Coaching and Consulting are not psychological counselling or any type of therapy, and should not be construed as such.
3. In return for the fees payable by the client (or by a third party on their behalf), the company agree to provide the service as described below and in accordance with the terms and conditions set out below. The client agrees to pay fees for the service on the terms and conditions set out below (in situations where a third party pays the fees, the third party counts as an agent acting on behalf of the client).
4. The date that the first mentoring session takes place shall be deemed to be the start date for the service. Participation by any individual in the first mentoring session constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
PRICE AND PAYMENT
1. All prices will be stated unless a customised package is created for the client. In this event, prices will be agreed upon and stated in the contract.
2. The company accepts payment via Stripe with all major credit or debit cards. All payments are to be made via my online scheduling software (Acuity) when you place your order
3. The amount for mentoring and consulting services must be paid in full at the time of booking.
RESPONSIBILITY AND COMMITMENT
The Company will seek to enable the client to set and achieve goals that will help to bring about desired outcomes for the Client. The Client has sole responsibility for any decisions they may make following a session. The Company nor the Coach accepts no liability for the client’s actions or for any business or personal losses.
1. Personal information or business information supplied to the Company by the client in sessions will be treated as confidential. It will not be disclosed to a third party without the client’s prior permission unless where required by law.
CLARITY AND STYLE
1. Online sessions take place over Zoom, a secure and free online video calling service, accessible via computer and via phone app on iPhone and Android, please ensure this is downloaded prior to the session. A link to a private meeting room will be supplied in the Clients confirmation email. In Person sessions take place in a mutually agreed location.
2. The Coach will discuss with the Client their goals and purpose of the call. The Client has the right to talk openly and candidly with their Coach, and the Client is encouraged to discuss any concerns they have with the Company. on any area of the mentoring process. The Company welcome openness and honesty.
2. Feedback about the service is welcomed and can be given during a coaching session or afterwards by answering the reflection questions provided by the Coach. Feedback can also be given via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The Coach is continually striving to ensure the standard of service it provides to its clients remains outstanding. At the end of the session, or series of sessions, the Client will be asked for more detailed feedback.
CANCELLATION AND RESCHEDULING SESSIONS
1. If the Client needs to reschedule a session, they should provide at least 48 hours’ notice. Reschedules can be made by the Client using the link in their confirmation email. No refunds will be given to Clients for unused sessions unless 48 hours’ notice has been given. In exceptional circumstances the Company may need to reschedule a session; in these circumstances, the Coach will use reasonable endeavours to provide a mutually satisfactory alternative appointment with the client within the Company's working hours.
2. If a Client fails to show for their call or in-person session, the Coach will wait ten minutes for the client, if the Client doesn’t show it will be treated as a 'no-show' and the cancellation policy is null and void, no refund will be given
3. If a Client is late to a call or session with no prior warning to the Coach (via email > email@example.com) the time missed will be deducted from the session
4. In exceptional circumstances, such as illness or unavailability due to bereavement or other commitments, inappropriate behaviour by the Client, actual or potential conflict of interest, or other reasons, the Coach. can decide to terminate the service to the Client early or refuse or be unable to provide further sessions to the Client. In such a circumstance the Client will be given reasonable notice of termination by the Company where practicable and will be refunded any advance payments made for sessions not yet provided.
5. There may be occasions when the Coach may recommend to the client that they seek an alternative service more suited to their current needs. In this event, the Coach will fully discuss the reasons for the recommendation with the client. It is the client’s sole responsibility to decide whether to follow the recommendation and the Company. do not accept any liability for the outcome of any decisions the client chooses to make.