We're all professionals here and our time is precious. Therefore I have put together some terms and conditions of purchase which I hope you will agree are fair.
1. The terms and conditions below apply to all coaching, mentoring, and consulting services provided by Sam Burgess and Social Mouth Ltd t/a Small and Mighty Co. ("the company") to any individual or organisation (“the client”) and constitute the contract for the service to be provided by Sam Burgess for the client. The term ‘mentoring’ covers teaching, business coaching and consulting for clients. Where Sam Burgess is mentioned it also covers Social Mouth Ltd t/a Small and Mighty Co
2. Mentoring, Coaching and Consulting are not psychological counselling or any type of therapy, and should not be construed as such.
3. In return for the fees payable by the client (or by a third party on their behalf), Sam Burgess and Social Mouth Ltd t/a Small and Mighty Co. agree to provide the service as described below and in accordance with the terms and conditions set out below. The client agrees to pay fees for the service on the terms and conditions set out below (in situations where a third party pays the fees, the third party counts as an agent acting on behalf of the client).
4. The date that the first mentoring session takes place shall be deemed to be the start date for the service. Participation by any individual in the first mentoring session constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
PRICE AND PAYMENT
1. All prices will be stated unless a customised package is created for the client. In this event, prices will be agreed upon and stated in the contract.
2. Social Mouth Ltd t/a Small and Mighty Co. accepts payment via Stripe with all major credit or debit cards. All payments are to be made via my online scheduling software (acuity scheduling) when you place your order
3. The amount for mentoring and consulting services must be paid in full at the time of booking.
RESPONSIBILITY AND COMMITMENT
Sam Burgess and Social Mouth Ltd t/a Small and Mighty Co. will seek to enable the client to set and achieve goals that will help to bring about desired outcomes for the client. The client has sole responsibility for any decisions they may make following a mentoring or consulting session with Sam Burgess. Sam Burgess accepts no liability for the client’s actions. Neither Sam Burgess nor Social Mouth Ltd t/a Small and Mighty Co. accepts liability for any business or personal losses.
1. Personal information or business information supplied to Sam Burgess nor Social Mouth Ltd t/a Small and Mighty Co. by the client in coaching sessions will be treated as confidential. It will not be disclosed to a third party without the client’s prior permission unless where required by law.
CLARITY AND STYLE
1. Mentoring calls take place over Zoom, a secure and free online video calling service, accessible via computer and via phone app on iPhone and Android, please ensure this is downloaded prior to our call. A link to our private meeting room will be supplied in your confirmation email
2. Sam Burgess and Social Mouth Ltd t/a Small and Mighty Co. will discuss with the client their goals and purpose of the call. The client has the right to talk openly and candidly with their mentor, and the client is encouraged to discuss any concerns they have with Sam Burgess and Social Mouth Ltd t/a Small and Mighty Co. on any area of the mentoring process. Sam Burgess and Social Mouth Ltd t/a Small and Mighty Co. welcome openness and honesty.
2. Feedback about the service is welcomed and can be given during a coaching session or afterwards by answering the reflection questions provided by the mentor. Feedback can also be given via email to email@example.com
3. Sam Burgess and Social Mouth Ltd t/a Small and Mighty Co. is continually striving to ensure the standard of service it provides to its clients remains outstanding. At the end of the mentoring process, or series of sessions, the client will be asked for more detailed feedback.
CANCELLATION AND RESCHEDULING SESSIONS
1. If the client needs to reschedule a session, they should provide at least 48 hours’ notice, reschedules can be made by the client using the link in their confirmation email. No refunds will be given to clients for unused sessions unless 48 hours’ notice has been given. In exceptional circumstances Sam Burgess and Social Mouth Ltd t/a Small and Mighty Co. may need to reschedule a mentoring session; in these circumstances, Sam Burgess and Social Mouth Ltd t/a Small and Mighty Co. will use reasonable endeavours to provide a mutually satisfactory alternative appointment with the client within the Company's working hours.
2. If a client fails to show for their call, Sam Burgess will wait ten minutes for the client, if the client doesn’t show it will be treated as a 'no-show' and the cancellation policy is null and void, no refund will be given
3. If a client is late to a call with no prior warning to Sam Burgess and Social Mouth Ltd t/a Small and Mighty Co. (via email > firstname.lastname@example.org) the time missed will be deducted from the total call time booked
4. In exceptional circumstances, such as illness or unavailability due to bereavement or other commitments, inappropriate behaviour by the client, actual or potential conflict of interest, or other reasons, Sam Burgess and Social Mouth Ltd t/a Small and Mighty Co. can decide to terminate the service to the client early or refuse or be unable to provide further mentoring sessions to the client. In such a circumstance the client will be given reasonable notice of termination by Sam Burgess and Social Mouth Ltd t/a Small and Mighty Co. where practicable and will be refunded any advance payments made for sessions not yet provided.
5. There may be occasions when Sam Burgess and Social Mouth Ltd t/a Small and Mighty Co.may recommend to the client that they seek an alternative service more suited to their current needs. In this event, Sam Burgess and Social Mouth Ltd t/a Small and Mighty Co. will fully discuss the reasons for the recommendation with the client. It is the client’s sole responsibility to decide whether to follow the recommendation and Sam Burgess and Social Mouth Ltd t/a Small and Mighty Co. does not accept any liability for the outcome of any decisions the client chooses to make.